• Add slices of fruit like lemon, lime or orange to your cold brew teas.
• Fresh sprigs of Peppermint makes a refreshing addition to hot or cold infusions
Choose which method fits your lifestyle the best. The medicinal properties are all the same!
Suggested methods for ingesting herbs:
Capsules: Take 1-2 capsules daily
Leaf, Root, Flowers: Use to brew as a tea. Use 1 tsp-1 tbsp depending on how strong you desire your tea and size of cup. For more of a medicinal steep use 1 tbsp.
Powders: Use to mix in smoothies, juice or water. 1-2 tsp
Boneset: Relieves body aches of influenza, reduces fever, increases perspiration, general detoxifier.
Cinnamon Powder: Anti-bacterial. *Mix with a spoonful of Local Honey to help fight off colds and flu.
Echinacea: Helps to boost the immune system when you start to feel a cold or flu coming. (Do not use for more than 3-6 weeks because it can either depress or hyper stimulate the immune system)
Elder Berry: Anti-spasmodic, used as a cough syrup base, expectorant, cough suppressant, soothing mucus membranes.
Elder Flower: Used in cold and flu remedies to treat sore throats and fever.
Garlic: Contains sulfurs and allitonins, which help decrease the ability of a virus attaching itself to the cell wall. Helps to stimulate mucus movement.
Hyssop: Helps to loosen mucus and relieve a dry irritated cough. Reduces inflammation.
Lungwort: Expectorant clears respiratory tract. Used to treat bronchitis, chronic cough, sore throat and whooping-cough.
Peppermint: Anti-spasmodic properties. Helps to relieve upset stomach, headaches, sinus problems. Relaxing effect on smooth muscle tissue and can help sooth a sore throat.
Wild Cherry Bark: Powerful cough suppressant. Reduces fever and opens pores.
Yarrow: Helps to initially increase fever, which helps the body to fight infection. It then regulates temperature by opening up pores in skin creating perspiration.
Fever: Yarrow, Boneset, Elder Flower, Wild Cherry Bark and Peppermint
Cough: Lungwort, Hyssop, Wild Cherry Bark
Bronchitis: Lungwort, Echinacea
Influenza: Boneset, Echinacea, Peppermint, Elder Berry and Flowers
Nausea: Peppermint, Ginger
Sore throat: Elder Flowers, Wild Cherry Bark
Suggested Tea Blends for Cold & Flu Season:
~ Cold Season Tea (Purchase Here)
~ Sniffle Tea (Purchase Here)
~ Be Well Tea (Purchase Here)
~ Caravan Chai (Purchase Here)
Yes! Don’t wait until you are sick to use herbs. Herbs can be used daily as preventative medicine to help build and strengthen the body’s natural immunity. Herbs also serve as effective remedies for everyday problems such as colds, low grade fevers, inflammation, pain, and skin irritations. View our Herbal Recipes & Remedies page for helpful ideas in choosing the right herbal treatment for you!
Some herbs can cause adverse reactions when combined with prescription drugs. It is important to talk to your doctor first before combining herbal treatment.
- Improves Health
- Increases Energy
- Relaxes the Mind & Body
- Promotes Restful Sleep
Essential oils diffused throughout the air can be absorbed gently into the body through the respiratory system. The aroma triggers the nervous system that sends signals to the brain. We can experience physiological changes throughout the body such as a release of hormones, pain relief, increased energy, improved health and happiness.
To use an oil burner, fill the bowl at the top of the burner with water. Add a few drops of essential oils in the water.
Place a lighted tea light candle underneath the bowl.
The essential oils and water evaporate as steam, letting the aroma of the essential oils fill the room. Refill water and refresh essential oils as needed.
Smudging is the common name given to a powerful cleansing technique from the Native North American Tradition using Sage. Smudging calls on the spirits of sacred plants to drive away negative energies and restore balance. It is the art of cleansing yourself and your environment using simple ritual and ceremony. For thousands of years smudging has been a part of Native American tradition but now this practice is used in many cultures.
When choosing a crystal, we encourage you to trust your intuition and choose a crystal that best matches your intention. Every crystal has a meaning and purpose.
Ask yourself which areas in your life you would like to grow the most.
Experiment & Feel!
Try each crystal out one by one and feel with an open heart. Their energies will feel different. You may experience a warming sensation in your hand, a chill up your arm, a sudden thought or feeling. These are all indications that you are energetically connecting with the stone.
• Wands gather and direct energy.
• Used to scan the aura, chakras, locate blockages, cleanse & heal.
• The elongated shape of a wand enables the stone to direct its healing energy.
• The wand’s point focuses the crystal’s energy so that it can be used on specific areas of the body.
• The pointed end of the wand is also good to use in reflexology or massage. A healing method to release tension from the body.
• Spheres have no beginning or end.
• The shape represents completion, fullness and the realization of all possibilities.
• Used in Feng Shui, the ancient art of creating optimal energy flow in an environment.
• A sphere is the most harmonious form possible in Feng Shui.
• A spheres balancing energy is ideal to place in the center of a room or altar.
A perfect holding in your palm stone. Crystal hearts store the energy of those who touch them, making it an excellent gift for loved ones. A wonderful treat from Mother Earth for everyone you love.
A powerful symbol of fertility, purity and rebirth. Used in Magic rituals to promote fertility, growth and new beginnings.
Large tumbled stones that fit comfortably in the palm of your hand! Use in meditation, massage or energy work. Each chakra has a healing stone associated with it to help improve the flow of energy within the body physically and emotionally.
Choose a stone with properties that will work well with your energy!
• Used to scan the aura, chakras, locate blockages, cleanse & heal.
• When placed on the third eye, double termination crystal wands help to enhance telepathy.
* Smudging: Use Sage, Sweet grass, Palo Santo, Copal, Frankincense.
* Salt: Give your crystals a cleansing bath using sea salt. Place stone in salt using the water to cleanse the salt away. * Please Note not all crystals can withstand water. Crystals like selenite and Himalayan will dissolve.
* Sound: Use bells, chimes, singing bowls, or the sound of your own voice praying/chanting will help clear and program your crystal.
* Earth: Burying your stones will help to clear any unwanted energies from your crystal. Follow your intuition on how long to leave crystal in the earth.
* Water: Hold your crystal under a pure water source like a pure spring , river or ocean. Visualize the water washing over the crystal to clear any unwanted energies.
* Please note NOT all crystals can withstand water. Crystals like selenite and Himalayan will dissolve.
The full moon is the most purifying and powerful time to clear, program and charge your crystals. Place your crystals under the moonlight to absorb the energies of the moon. Working with the cycles of the moon can help with spiritual and emotional healing.
Chakras in Sanskrit, means “Wheel”. Energetically our body has spinning electro-magnetic energy wheels that energize and strengthen each of our 7 chakra centers.
We can cleanse and balance our chakras through aromatherapy, crystals or meditation.
7 Chakra Centers:
* Root Chakra
Location: Base of spine
Associations: Survival, security, stability, grounding
Imbalances: Fatigue, depression, back pain
Healing: Exercise, restful sleep, meditation
Crystals: Red Jasper
* Sacral Chakra
Location: Abdomen, below navel
Associations: Emotions, pleasure, sexuality, creativity, well-being Imbalances: Addictions, depression, fear of intimacy, urinary problems Healing: Massage, yoga, art
* Solar Plexus Chakra
Location: Upper abdomen, stomach
Associations: Personal power, confidence, self-control, joy, happiness
Imbalances: Digestion, diabetes, constipation
Healing: Detox, learning, meditation
Essential Oils: Lemon
* Heart Chakra
Location: Heart, center of chest
Associations: Love, self love, inner peace
Imbalances: Heart, respiratory issues, high blood pressure, muscle tension
Healing: Spend time in nature, family, friends, meditation
* Throat Chakra
Associations: Communication, relationships, loyalty, trust
Imbalance: Mood swings, hormones, fever, thyroid
Healing: Singing, conversations, meditation
Crystal: Lapis Lazuli
* Third Eye Chakra
Location: Forehead, between eyes
Associations: Intuition, imagination, decision making, psychic abilities
Imbalances: Learning disabilities, sleep disorders, imbalance
Healing: Restful sleep, star gazing, meditation
Essential Oils: Lavender
* Crown Chakra
Location: Above head
Associations: Spirituality, connection, knowingness
Imbalances: Headaches, mental illness, lack of coordination, rashes
Healing: Dreamwork, journaling, meditation
Orders / Shipping / Returns
Yes, we offer wholesale pricing for bulk quantities. Please email us at: support@GypsyHerbShop.com
You will receive an email confirmation.
All orders are shipped via UPS or USPS.
Local Pick up option also available.
Yes! At checkout you will be asked to select a shipping option or LOCAL PICK UP (Free of charge).
All sales are FINAL!
Please be sure to do your research before you place an order.