Welcome to FAQ!
Please Contact Us if you can’t find the answer of your question.
Choose which method fits your lifestyle the best. The medicinal properties are all the same!
Suggested methods for ingesting herbs:
Capsules: Take 1-2 capsules daily
Leaf, Root, Flowers: Use to brew as a tea. Use 1 tsp-1 tbsp depending on how strong you desire your tea and size of cup. For more of a medicinal steep use 1 tbsp.
Powders: Use to mix in smoothies, juice or water. 1-2 tsp
Boneset: Relieves body aches of influenza, reduces fever, increases perspiration, general detoxifier.
Cinnamon Powder: Anti-bacterial. *Mix with a spoonful of Local Honey to help fight off colds and flu.
Echinacea: Helps to boost the immune system when you start to feel a cold or flu coming. (Do not use for more than 3-6 weeks because it can either depress or hyper stimulate the immune system)
Elder Berry: Anti-spasmodic, used as a cough syrup base, expectorant, cough suppressant, soothing mucus membranes.
Elder Flower: Used in cold and flu remedies to treat sore throats and fever.
Garlic: Contains sulfurs and allitonins, which help decrease the ability of a virus attaching itself to the cell wall. Helps to stimulate mucus movement.
Hyssop: Helps to loosen mucus and relieve a dry irritated cough. Reduces inflammation.
Lungwort: Expectorant clears respiratory tract. Used to treat bronchitis, chronic cough, sore throat and whooping-cough.
Peppermint: Anti-spasmodic properties. Helps to relieve upset stomach, headaches, sinus problems. Relaxing effect on smooth muscle tissue and can help sooth a sore throat.
Wild Cherry Bark: Powerful cough suppressant. Reduces fever and opens pores.
Yarrow: Helps to initially increase fever, which helps the body to fight infection. It then regulates temperature by opening up pores in skin creating perspiration.
Fever: Yarrow, Boneset, Elder Flower, Wild Cherry Bark and Peppermint
Cough: Lungwort, Hyssop, Wild Cherry Bark
Bronchitis: Lungwort, Echinacea
Influenza: Boneset, Echinacea, Peppermint, Elder Berry and Flowers
Nausea: Peppermint, Ginger
Sore throat: Elder Flowers, Wild Cherry Bark
Suggested Tea Blends for Cold & Flu Season:
~ Cold Season Tea (Purchase Here)
~ Sniffle Tea (Purchase Here)
~ Be Well Tea (Purchase Here)
~ Caravan Chai (Purchase Here)
Smudging is the common name given to a powerful cleansing technique from the Native North American Tradition using Sage. Smudging calls on the spirits of sacred plants to drive away negative energies and restore balance. It is the art of cleansing yourself and your environment using simple ritual and ceremony. For thousands of years smudging has been a part of Native American tradition but now this practice is used in many cultures.
* Smudging: Use Sage, Sweet grass, Palo Santo, Copal, Frankincense.
* Salt: Give your crystals a cleansing bath using sea salt. Place stone in salt using the water to cleanse the salt away. * Please Note not all crystals can withstand water. Crystals like selenite and Himalayan will dissolve.
* Sound: Use bells, chimes, singing bowls, or the sound of your own voice praying/chanting will help clear and program your crystal.
* Earth: Burying your stones will help to clear any unwanted energies from your crystal. Follow your intuition on how long to leave crystal in the earth.
* Water: Hold your crystal under a pure water source like a pure spring , river or ocean. Visualize the water washing over the crystal to clear any unwanted energies.
* Please note NOT all crystals can withstand water. Crystals like selenite and Himalayan will dissolve.
The full moon is the most purifying and powerful time to clear, program and charge your crystals. Place your crystals under the moonlight to absorb the energies of the moon. Working with the cycles of the moon can help with spiritual and emotional healing.
Orders / Shipping / Returns
You will receive an email confirmation.
All orders are shipped via UPS or USPS.
Local Pick up option also available.
Yes! At checkout you will be asked to select a shipping option or LOCAL PICK UP (Free of charge).
All sales are FINAL!
Please be sure to do your research before you place an order.